Awareness of the territory “western Iberian Peninsula” as an invaluable transnational ecological unit for biodiversity conservation in Europe.
- Encourage territorial self esteem in the western Iberian Peninsula
- Propitiate, among the local population, knowledge and positive valuation of the natural environment where they live.
- Foster pride of farm owners of their territories and Nature that they are preserving.
- Overcoming administrative borders, showing the integrated lands in the Club as an ecological and cultural unit. The western Iberian Peninsula, with similar habitats and wildlife species, with similar traditional land uses and a great potential for future development, is (regardless of being a territory belonging to two countries and four different regions) a unique natural area.
- Make known the high eco-cultural values of the western Iberian Peninsula and the Club of Estates in the world.
- Highlight the participation and commitment of the European Union and LIFE program in this Project.